Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need to send my new E-mail to Corrlinks in order to

Customer Question
Need to send my...

Need to send my new E-mail to Corrlinks in order to correspond with my grandson. Had a problem with my password ***** can’t send my e-mail to corrlinks. The code from corrlinks is only good for 10 days less now.

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

I have no idea what is happening? Don’t have any knowledge about setting up an e-mail account. Think my daughter set up my first one.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to get my new e-mail address sent to corrlinks. Running out of time. I’m 83 and too busy with other problems. This is mind boggling.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know