Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot connect to either outlook.com, live.nl or

Customer Question
I cannot connect to...

I cannot connect to either outlook.com, live.nl or hotmail.com on my laptop. my wife has exactly the same on hers. these accounts work on ipad and iphone, but not on laptops; what is going on?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It doesn't work through edge nor through google chrome nor through safari; I normally use edge for hotmail and chrome for lie.nl; wy wife uses safari

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have no clue what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, we just wish to use our acoounts with hotmail, live and outlook.com again

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to connect to the account?

Please let me know