Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to access my spouses account recovery information is…

Customer Question
Trying to access my...

Trying to access my spouses account recovery information is out dated when I try to give them my information to try to recover my wifes it logs onto my account What can I do need to change passwords on other accounts and but can not access the account???????

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No like I mentioned before her recovery info is old it has an email account that I had many years ago and it's not valid also it does not recognize her phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Pls just want to be able to get into her yahoo mail so she can see and or delete anything she wants

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me in which program you are doing this please?

Thank you