Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The same problem has occurred when I went back on to my

computer a couple of hours...
the same problem has occurred when I went back on to my computer a couple of hours after you fixed it
3/16/2018
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y9rz6ayg
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at this page, then click on Submit. Thank you very much.

Viet - Email Tech
Hi again - unfortunately the same problem has occurred again - emails frozen and a request for an update to my account details. Can you help again. Lyn
Today computer has righted itself and no more requests to update from Microsoft - dare I hope that is the end of the problem.

OK. Please let me know if there is still any issue later on. Thank you.

Unfortunately the same problem has occurred today, microsoft have asked me to update my information for my iprimus account but will not accept the update and now will not send my emails - it keeps repeating itself
Don’t know if you received my message from the computer so have sent again on
My phone
If I agree to pay the $55 dollars is that for just fixing this problem as it is still the same problem that I had originally. If it is for a 12 month period as I understood it would be then I am happy to pay, but not for just this one problem that I paid $5 and $6 for originally
What does the $55 payment provide. Is this for a 12 month service or just a one off to do remotely

Please ignore that.

Solution #1:

- It seems Outlook has issue with iprimus email, but you can go to settings / option and delete your iprimus account, then re-add it and check.

Solution #2:

- Use your iprimus email at the iprimus website below:

https://webmail.iprimus.com.au/

Solution #3:

- Use the Thunderbird program to access your iprimus email:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/

Thank you.

you obviously did all these things last time to fix it but it didn't last. Maybe I would be better to get rid of Outlook and get my emails straight from iprimus Is is going to cost me $55 just for you to connect and do it again, without any guarantee that it is a long time fix.

No, I only did the solution #1.

Can you try solution #2?

- Go to the website below:

https://webmail.iprimus.com.au/

and bookmark / add to favorites that website and use your email there.

Thank you.

will access my emails through iprimus if I have a problem with Outlook again. Seems to right itself eventually and lets me send my emails. Am going on holidays for a month so will worry about it when I have more time on my return. Thanks

You're welcome. OK. Thank you.