Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

MS Outlook Server connection; no Receive function.. Tried…

MS Outlook Server connection...

MS Outlook Server connection; no Receive function.. Tried paying $5.00 for initial support, but no place to enter credit card #***** ???

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser, Lapyop

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I do have (have long had) Norton 'stuff'. Had not been a problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Did something dumb (?) to lose all info in my Personal Folders, + Inbox/Outbox, others.

3/16/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Not at this time. Just need to get Incoming/Outgoing email going again. Thank you.
Did I lose you?

No, i am here.

Did my $5.00 Trial not cover satisfying my email problem?

We are a paid tech support service provider. I am also ready to help you over the remote session. Please let me know.

I understand that you are a paid service; Did I mis-read the Trial offer to get an answer to my problem?

Please tell me the part of your email address after letter @ only.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Verizon.net

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5402756d-09c2-4841-9960-db446837a165

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.