Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I keep getting a message to update my details - I go to

I keep getting a...

I keep getting a message to update my details - I go to connected accounts and put in my password ***** it won't go through - not getting any emails in or out.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I am checking through Outlook although my account is with iprimus

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Well there hasn't been till I keep getting this message - has been happening for weeks now but to begin with was going away but now it keeps coming back and I can't access my emails

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I haves tried many times over the last few days with no succcess.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

windows 10 says I need to update my account details and to go to connected accounts which I do, put in my password ***** it tries to update but says update failed each time I can't afford another $55 so lets do it over the phone - tried to put my phone number in in Australia it is 0408 212 747 but would not accept it

Is your iprimus email / webmail currently working at the iprimus website?

my iprimus account is working ok with my i phone just get the message from Microsoft on my computer

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support? Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Viet - Email Tech

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y8u2wjn5
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the iprimus email in outlook.com issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.

Unfortunately the error has occurred again and I am not getting emails through. The same email was received again asking me to update my connected accounts as they don't have permission to get mail for***@******.*** When I went on again it said "update had failed"

Working on issue in a new question, thanks.