Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

After adding a new email to my account, my home computer has…

After adding a new...

After adding a new email to my account, my home computer has failed to function printing a message that asks me to enter a message which I cannot due. Would like to speak to an agent.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I am a new user with no experience using gmail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to act on the message I received by hitting ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Enter your user name and pass word for the following server

3/16/2018
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari to access your Gmail?
  3. Or are you using an email program like the Mail app, or MS Outlook 2016 to access your Gmail?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
windows outlook

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a5053737-af02-41ed-ae5e-b0e66f81e2ec

Best regards,
Jess

How is it going? Were you able to download the remote tool using the procedures I gave you? If yes, please make sure that you run it by double clicking on the downloaded file to join me in the remote session.

If you are NOT using the Windows computer to chat with me right now, please tell me so that I can send you a different procedures. The procedures I gave you only work when you are using the computer right now to chat with me.