Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Gmail Sidebar "SENT Mail" disappeared. 90% of the time on…

My Gmail Sidebar "SENT...

My Gmail Sidebar "SENT Mail" disappeared.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

90% of the time on Mac Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Found the SENT MAIL way down at the bottom, but I can't move it up to the top area by the INBOX

3/16/2018
Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let's get started!

Give me a moment to provide you an answer to your question.

1. Click on where it says "Manage Labels".
  2. That will bring up a list of your folders.
  3. Locate Sent Items and next to click on "Show".
  4. That should bring that back up to the top.

Let me know if this resolves your issue. If it does please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top so I am credited for assisting you. Thanks, Cris.

Thanks Chris! That worked.

Excellent! Your very welcome.

Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top. Thanks, Cris.

Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast