Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can’t get my email. It takes 2 hrs to get a email from

Customer Question
Can’t get my email ...

Can’t get my email

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

It takes 2 hrs to get a email from yahoo

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get my email on my ipad

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Are yo able to access your Yahoo emails via web from HERE? This is to verify you do have correct password.

Please also let me know what email program you use to access the Yahoo account? From computer or phone?

Please clarify.

Thanks.