Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to get my sons goo gle acct reset on his phone…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get my sons goo gle acct reset on his phone and have called the phone number 3 times and hung up on all e times

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

LG tribute

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Tribute? What have you tried so far?

We just got the phone and have tried to set it up irt won't let him in we just want to reset the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I was really getting mad about being hung up on if you could send him a reset page to him I would be happy

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> to get my sons goo gle acct reset on his phone

Are you referring to an Android phone that requires to sign on using a Google account?