Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I moved in Nov and I do not have my old cellphone that is…

Customer Question
Hi I moved in...

Hi I moved in Nov and I do not have my old cellphone that is where google is sending all of my log in info so I can’t get in to test or as access any of my info Please help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No because I don’t t’embête my pass word my phone will not give me any emails past Nov 2017 and I can not get in at all on my tablet or laptop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but I did not up data my # before I moved so the information is going to an old cellphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not on line much so I don’t have acesse to my face book account either

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you have other info on file for your account at Google, such as recovery email address or security questions?

Basically, I guess you must have failed to resetting password ***** a number of times, can you please let me know the questions asked by Google during the process. This help me determine your account's situation.