Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't understand why my email is not 'valid'... I just…

Customer Question
I don't understand why...

I don't understand why my email is not 'valid'... I just received three acceptance emails for recent edits. I've tried several times to log in, register (said account already exists?), tried to re-set/change my password ***** all attempts have hit a wall. my email is: ***@******.*** my old user name was Mamagail

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I use comcast internet, Outlook primary. 13 March 2018 7:26AM lastest from Find-A-Grave -- edit processed for: ***** *****ghtner (1838-1910), M# *****

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I very frustrated (lol)

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I just received three acceptance emails for recent edits.

Can you please explain what 'acceptance emails" and "recent edits" are?

Or, can you please simply upload a screenshot showing what you are referring to?

Thanks.