Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can not sign on to icloud with the email on my phone. No it…

Customer Question
Can not sign on...

Can not sign on to icloud with the email on my phone***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No it will not let me

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure the questions were about my first car and and my first plane ride and they say it is incorrect the phone on file is(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

That is part of the problem On my phone it list the is as***@******.***
I thought this was a trial for 5 dollars?

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

no want my money back I will go to the apple store

You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****