Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've been having trouble logging in to my email account. I…

Customer Question
Hello, I've been having...

Hello, I've been having trouble logging in to my email account. I get a message saying it's the wrong password. I've had to change it 3 times in the past month because every time i try to log in I get the same error message. I have been locked out for the past 3 days.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I was on my iPhone. but now i've been shut out of that as well

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I've have a phone number and security questions. I've had this account since Google had the beta testing for Gmail in 1999

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything else right now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to login to your Gmail account because it is not accepting your Password ***** in this case we can try to reset the password ***** your account.

ok
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I have your gmail address so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I have the last password ***** remember using with this Google Account?

MultiCrafter2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

To get a verification code, first confirm the phone number you added to your account ••••••••45.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

A text message with a 6-digit verification code was just sent to(###) ###-####

G-595026
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Confirm the phone number you provided in your security settings: (•••) •••-••54.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Answer your security question

Who is Remy Scott?

my cats
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

When did you create this Google Account?

1999 when Google when Google was beta testing Gmail
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know the month?

not sure if it was September or October
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused but the year 1999 is not there in option it starts from 2004.

ok. select 2004 then
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

403218
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know if you have any recovery email address which you can check/access now?

I'm unable to sign into google from any of my devices. with exception to the email I recently provided for you
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

An email with a verification code was just sent to *****@******.***

406340
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

I am sorry but getting this message that Google couldn't verify this account belongs to you.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

It may be because of the wrong answer to the question of when did you create this account and also you don't have any recovery email address associated with your gmail account.

this is not working from any of my devices. This account is very important for me. after my PC updated seems to be when the problem began. I'm not able to check that email on any of my devices. The other recovery account I've used is [email protected] However there is someone out there who has a gmail account [email protected] could that be part of my problem? If so, how can I fix that?
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

I am sorry but without having access to recovery email address and answer to the security questions it is not possible to reset the password ***** your account.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know if you have accessed your gmail account from any browser like chrome or IE so that we can check for the saved password ***** your gmail account and see if that works.

I Am very frustrated with you right now. have you not understood that I am not able to access this account from any of my devices on any browser?
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

I am sorry. Unfortunately I am out of ideas. I may have to open this question to other experts by opting out from this issue, so that any other expert would give you a quick solution for this problem with no extra charge.Other experts would be able to see the older conversation so there is no need to explain the issue again. Thank you.

please. Thank You
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know

Thank you