Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Had so much trouble with Yahoo and so grandson opened an…

Customer Question
Had so much trouble...

Had so much trouble with Yahoo and so grandson opened an email with Google for me. But all my emails in Yahoo are still there and does not recognize the password ***** used all the time. But want to get back in. Help!!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

My iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Do not have sec questions written down and do not remember them. What phone # do you need, my home or cell

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what to ask

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access your Yahoo account because you forgot the password ***** it so in this case we can try to reset the password ***** your yahoo account.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I have your Yahoo email address so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know

Thank you