Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot batch my email users into small enough files to…

Customer Question
I cannot batch my...

I cannot batch my email users into small enough files to email them

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not much

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do not know that ways and means

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
This is related to Wordpress which I thought your service was connected to.....and to Mailchimp- so this is not a mailchimp expert or assistant?
my wordpress site is called ToGodBtheGlory.org
3/16/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> batch my email users into small enough files t

Do you mean you want to send emails in a group, or in other words, to send group emails?

What email program do you to access your Yahoo mailbox? Or, you access Yahoo emails only via web?

obviously this is not going to help me since the technician does not even understand that mailchimp is the vehicle by which my Wordpress sends the batched files or organized files.......You should not be interfering with peoples seach for Mailchimp support if you cannot answer the questions properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, if you think I misunderstood your question, I opt out and let other experts help you.

Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

You need to upload the file and to mailchimps server first, and then share it to your email contacts. the page below will walk you through several methods of doing this.

https://gretchenlouise.com/free-download-mailchimp-email-subscribers/

If you have any further questions or issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.