Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Two organizations I belong to have informed me that my

Customer Question
Two organizations I belong...

Two organizations I belong to have informed me that my e-mail bounces back when they send group messages. It

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook Express

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I contacted AOL and was told I would need to report the error message. The organization rep told me she didn't receive an error message.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Both organizations were able to send individual messages. They checked to see if there was an error in my e-mail and found none.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 month ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you get the notification email (non-delivery notification) they received against your email address?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist