Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It will not send messeges. It gives me the messege that

Customer Question
It will not send...

It will not send messeges . It gives me the messege that messeges need to be sent but fails to execute. This E mail is ancient >*****@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I am on a reformatted PC inspiron with problems

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I resorted to typing Hotmail into search engine >bing . That works but on the browser only from MSN homepage can I open it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to rework the permissions from set up no luck. Also tried many stupid things.In my mind I'm on XP. No help menu on Win 7.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just troubleshoot me because I am MSN loyal and I am running with this ball. Thanks Zaynah

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What email application do you use?

Outlook?