Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to find a deleted email from around 11:00 am to

I need to find...

I need to find a deleted email from around 11:00 am to 12:00pm today. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Yahoo I deleted it from the deleted folder

Technician's Assistant: How long ago did your email go missing? Have you tried sending a Restore Request to Yahoo?

Less than an hour ago. No, I don't know how to do this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to find one email from***@******.*** that was sent this morning

3/16/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> deleted email from around 11:00 am to 12:00pm

If you delete the emails just once from Inbox then they will go to the Trash folder and stay there for month by default.

Are you able see it from the Trash folder? You can also try search using the given email address.

No. I deleted it from the trash folder at around 2:00 pm. This was about 3 hours after I received it.

If you are reading this message from the computer you access Yahoo Mails, and you have signed in Yahoo already, please click HERE to submit your request to recover your whole mailbox to yesterday, then you should be able to that email in the Trash. Move it back to inbox immediately.

Please NOTE: this is to recovery the whole mailbox, like a time machine, not to recover a single email, so all your new emails received today will be gone. So please back them up before submitting the request.

DO read the Yahoo instruction and explanation before doing the recovery.

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant