Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I seem to have lost my hotmail email address. Will check my…

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have lost my hotmail email address

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Ok will check my trash

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your Hotmail mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

Using Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope it isn't in my trash

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Could you please let me know your lost email address ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Hi John
at this point I think that I'd just like to get a new email address, as my current email address has vanished.

If you let me know your lost email address i can check whether there is any possibility of recovering it.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.