Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It's not my computer it's my brain..I can't remember my

Customer Question
It's not my computer...

It's not my computer it's my brain..I can't remember my Google passwords n I've changed my number.i have to recover it because it's determent to convict my husband of child rape.... I've emailed evidence to***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone but I go through phone's like water

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I know the phone number on it but no longer have number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.
First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.