Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to know how to get my deleted emails back from 2018.

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to get my deleted emails back from 2018

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Well i deleted them all, not knowing they where connected to my microsoft, so it deleted them also, so now i have nothing

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

I am using outlook and yahoo. occasionally gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried the "Recover deleted items" option under the Deleted Items folder?

No, how do i do that, i am not that competer savy, so where do i go to do that

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes how to not have the outlook and yahoo together when i delete one the other want delete

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Is someone going to call me, I don't know what I am suppose to be doing???
okay
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
okay I have not heard from anyone, so what should I do please????
3/16/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's email provider for the delete emails?

Yahoo
When were the emails deleted? A few days ago?