Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Yesterday I cleared and reset my computer (Windows 7). When…

Customer Question
Yesterday I cleared and...

Yesterday I cleared and reset my computer (Windows 7). When I tried to re-establish Google, the system would not allow me saying that e-mail address was already assigned. I know, it was assigned to me. My correct e-mail address is***@******.***. Please advise. They want me to use***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what you mean

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?