Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was trying to sign into my google cloud account which I…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to sign into my google cloud account which I have not visited for sometime. I tried using my passwords etc that I had on my records. I made a couple mistake with my google email since I never use it. I was getting text messages to verify who I was. It appears a started a whole new site since none of my files that I had saved to the cloud were there

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not that I know of, I never use my google email only my regular email

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, I have received numerous text to my cellphone today to confirm who I was. I think that is when they thought I was creating a new account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think, but I am not sure that my google email is***@******.***

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 1 month ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Are you certain that you have logged in to the correct account?

Do you have any other Google Cloud accounts?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I went on to log into my account for Google Cloud. I must of added a new Google Cloud since when I got into the Cloud there was not of my information there. I need help getting into my "original Google Account" since I have special documentation saved in there. Thank you John Locker(###) ###-####
PS I got a message that I will be billed tomorrow for an additional $43. I do not want to be billed since I haven't even got my trial period questions resolved yet!!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was trying to go on to my only google cloud account. When I could not get on, it asked me to create a new password ***** I believe a created a 2nd account. I don't want a second account, I thought I was creating a new password ***** my existing google cloud account.

TO find your Google account, enter the email address or phone number associated with it at

https://accounts.google.com/signin/usernamerecovery?hl=en

Pete, Computer Expert