Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Yahoo switched me to the new email, I don't want it.

Customer Question
Yahoo switched me to...

Yahoo switched me to the new email, I don't want it

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Firefox, computer Firefox, computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Get yahoo to put my old email back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't ask for money

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When were you switched to the new Yahoo?

Today, go to hell, send my $5 back
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

This isnt a free service, and 5$ is only the deposit. The full fee is charged when you get a response. And then if you want phone support or remote support, those are additional fees on top of the initial fee, as they are options and not mandatory. Now with that being said, our service is guaranteed, meaning that If I cant assist you with the problems then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Would you like to continue under those conditions, or do you want me to send you the refund link now?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

refund my $5 and destroy my charge account number or I will inform my credit card your services are fraudulent.

Not a problem, here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0