Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Someone sent me 3 emails in a span of 5 minutes. i only got…

Someone sent me 3...

Someone sent me 3 emails in a span of 5 minutes. i only got one. And they are getting error message Saying it is my email box issue. i have turned off my spam filter and put them on my safe list.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Computer and phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just putting them on safe list and turning off spam filter

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message and error code in the returned emails they get?

Please let me know

rom: Microsoft Outlook <*****@******.***>
Date: 3/14/18 4:56 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: ***** ***** <*****@******.***>
Subject: Undeliverable: Fwd: 1: New Book Outlines Process For Texas’ Peaceful Exit From United Statesp3plibsmtp03-04.prod.phx3.secureserver.net rejected your message to the following email addresses:Monica Foster (*****@******.***)
There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Please try resending the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.p3plibsmtp03-04.prod.phx3.secureserver.net gave this error:
Mxw31x01N2xYPCg01 - Mxw31x01N2xYPCg01xw4nn This message has been rejected due to content judged to be spam by the internet community IB212 - If you feel this is in error, please submit a request using the following page. <https://checkspam.secureserver.net/?sid=Mxw31x01N2xYPCg01&mid=Mxw31x01N2xYPCg01xw4nn>

Ok, it was rejected as spam, is this on a company server?

my email is not on a company server. It is through GoDaddy
my spam filter is turned off

OK, It was done by Godaddy, submit the request here to release the block please

https://checkspam.secureserver.net/?sid=Mxw31x01N2xYPCg01&mid=Mxw31x01N2xYPCg01xw4nn

To stop it being blocked

Let me know when you have please

i filled out the report. Says it may take 72 hours.

yes, then it will stop any blocks on it.

I will mark this question to remain open so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist