Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I find that my email that yahoo/att e mail putts some of my…

I find that my email...
I find that my email that yahoo/att e mail putts some of my email in the trash without me reading them
3/15/2018
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you access this att email using web browser or email application ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I use yahoo browser

OK

Before we go for remote support i need to know whether you are using a windows or mac computer then only i can give the right link to connect to your computer so please let me know.

John, Email Support Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am using pc with window 10

Thank you for clarifying it.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a8431a19-7011-40dc-9de7-d455d68bcd7a that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Connected and working on the issue now.

Thank you.

Yahoo email inbox issue solved using remote support.

If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

John, Email Support Specialist