Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

This thing started about 2 days ago. It hasn't worked but…

This thing started about...

This thing started about 2 days ago. It hasn't worked but some of my email has come through but majority has not

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It is yahoo but my outlook is printing these email

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Looking for answer. What yahoo is saying stuff that I have tried and not working

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No because I am not very computer literary

3/15/2018
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

What error are you getting trying to send/receive emails?

Yall straight it out for me

Can we do a remote session to sort this out?

It has been fixed by your group. Thank you for fixing it

Welcome.