Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My mail had disappeared from my desk top! Yesterday I used…

My mail had disappeared...

My mail had disappeared from my desk top! Yesterday I used it at s FedEx center to mail a document I could not do from my phone. I was asked if I wanted to update to the latest gmail software and I said yes, completed signing off and logging out. Today I went to check mail and the account was missing. I am a cancer patient and disabled and spent 12 hours in treatment yesterday so couldn't check mail. My phone is my lifeline and lifesaver because I have no computer at home. I had to pay to be taken to FedEx which charged to use their computer, of course (it's a business). However I am also a senior citizen and on a fixed income. Forgive the long explanation but I wanted to be clear about my situation. HELP PLEASE, I need to retrieve several essential emails. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I have the iPhone 7-Eleven. Where do I check for operating system? A true virgin (LOL)

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your FedEx?

This past Tuesday, March 13

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Having difficulty deleting WhatApp messages that are eating up my memory!

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which program you use to access gmail with?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The mail was an icon on my desk top. I don't know what FedEx used. I just logged into gmail from their tab. Where do I look for operating system on iphone7e. Not meaning to offend you but at 68 years old I am a tech virgin
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I also need to know how to delete or remove some of WhatsApp messages they are eating up my memory

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Bummer! I guess you didn't get all my info. I am s cancer patient, disabled and no computer. I use my phone for most things but went to Fedex to send a document attachment. I can arrang for transportation but it's too late today because I have my nurse and physical therapist already coming. Can we set up a time for tomorrow or this weekend. Is my mail safe somewhere in cyberspace? I may be able to get a ride this evening but I will have to call around and it might take some time.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My regular driver comes Friday morning but as I said I can try for later today. Late afternoon or early evening.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok so are you available tomorrow? I will make arrangements to have access to a computer. Or should I go to s computer and follow your directions. I also got two different links to you. Which one do I follow?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok send text when you can please. I have to prepare for nurse but will keep phone with me Thank you

Tomorrow is ok as well

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you Richard!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Would iOS 10.3.3 be the operating system? I'm like an animal with an itch and tried one more thing before I got put down.

yes it would

Richard, Email Systems Specialist