Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My mail had disappeared from my desk top! Yesterday I used…

My mail had disappeared...

My mail had disappeared from my desk top! Yesterday I used it at s FedEx center to mail a document I could not do from my phone. I was asked if I wanted to update to the latest gmail software and I said yes, completed signing off and logging out. Today I went to check mail and the account was missing. I am a cancer patient and disabled and spent 12 hours in treatment yesterday so couldn't check mail. My phone is my lifeline and lifesaver because I have no computer at home. I had to pay to be taken to FedEx which charged to use their computer, of course (it's a business). However I am also a senior citizen and on a fixed income. Forgive the long explanation but I wanted to be clear about my situation. HELP PLEASE, I need to retrieve several essential emails. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I have the iPhone 7-Eleven. Where do I check for operating system? A true virgin (LOL)

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your FedEx?

This past Tuesday, March 13

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Having difficulty deleting WhatApp messages that are eating up my memory!

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which program you use to access gmail with?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
The mail was an icon on my desk top. I don't know what FedEx used. I just logged into gmail from their tab. Where do I look for operating system on iphone7e. Not meaning to offend you but at 68 years old I am a tech virgin
I also need to know how to delete or remove some of WhatsApp messages they are eating up my memory

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Bummer! I guess you didn't get all my info. I am s cancer patient, disabled and no computer. I use my phone for most things but went to Fedex to send a document attachment. I can arrang for transportation but it's too late today because I have my nurse and physical therapist already coming. Can we set up a time for tomorrow or this weekend. Is my mail safe somewhere in cyberspace? I may be able to get a ride this evening but I will have to call around and it might take some time.
My regular driver comes Friday morning but as I said I can try for later today. Late afternoon or early evening.

Thank you

Ok so are you available tomorrow? I will make arrangements to have access to a computer. Or should I go to s computer and follow your directions. I also got two different links to you. Which one do I follow?
Ok send text when you can please. I have to prepare for nurse but will keep phone with me Thank you

Tomorrow is ok as well

Thank you Richard!
Would iOS 10.3.3 be the operating system? I'm like an animal with an itch and tried one more thing before I got put down.

yes it would