Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Jeevan, I did what you suggested by entering the email

Customer Question
subject in the search bar...
Jeevan, I did what you suggested by entering the email subject in the search bar. The email in question did appear, but is still cut off and incomplete. You mentioned sometimes Gmail moves emails into othwe folders. How do I search for those folders? GOTTA GET THE FULL EMAIL BACK SOMEHOW!!!!
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello! Click on the different folders on the left pane and search in each of the folders.

I do not see any folders on the left side.
I have searched the titles in this box, and as I said I am able to find the 'partial' email but it is still cut off and incomplete.
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago

Then I'm sorry - I think the email did not get saved!

Thank you for sending me instructions to deal with my issue. Am I
supposed to go to settings in my gmail account? If so, it does not
give an option of "storage" from there. When I go to settings in
chrome, nothing in 'settings' relates to finding storage. Please help
again
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago

No. Settings will not change anything. You were supposed to search for the email if all folders.