Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

This is not my email address how do I change it back to?

This is not my...

This is not my email address how do I change it back to***@******.***?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

This is not my email address how do I get my original back. (*****@******.*** )

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it.

3/15/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please click the link:

www.gmail.com

If it is showing your email account, please click Round photo icon at the top right corner and click signout.

OR you can directly signout: http://mail.google.com/?logout

And then click Sign into another account

Enter your original email address and password.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

please make the corrections for me.
I have cater acts and it's hard for me to do
on my own.

Click this link once:

http://mail.google.com/?logout

And then Click sign into another email account on that page.

Enter your email address and password.

Else, I am ready to help you over secure remote session.

Just let me know.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7ce5d6da-b5a2-4e7c-ad37-d7a1eb3745ee

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

How long will it take to get my address corrected?

Please type in your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.

If you facing any issue while following steps for remote session, please type in your contact number(landline or mobile) and click Send button. I will call you directly and help you with this.

Are you still there? Either please follow steps for secure remote session or please type in your contact number(landline or mobile) and click Send button. I will call you directly and help you with this.

Click the link:

Please reply back to me once. I will surely fix it.

How do we fix this.
It's hard to see the screen even my magnified glass.
Gmail was from google, dose that help?
You can contact me at(###) ###-####

I will call you tomorrow morning. Thank you

Tha nk you sandy, it is 1015pm my time if that helps u
The caller ID I hope will show your cmpny nm. Your print needs to b darker and bigger so I can reed it. I only have 1 good eye and it has cateracts

I will call you in the morning tomorrow. Thank you.

I have now created a new password ***** your email account.

Thank you, ***** *****

If you face any issue, you can reply back to me anytime.

You can also click Write a review and add bonus and write your review and add bonus and click submit button.