Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a security hold on my gmail account, I'm being told 4…

I have a security...

I have a security hold on my gmail account, I'm being told 4 to 5 days. I was using access codes instead of my password. When I informed them I think I was hsckedy put it in a se urityhold.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

My gmail acct was compromised. Google has it on a security hold. I was using access codes vs password. I also had my number changed due to hacker issue and I need help to update my phone number and to see where it is at in this security hold

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Questions...yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats it

3/15/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Signed in last week. I had a shortcut version on my tablet. But I did a reset and lost it
Please close the secure door when your finished
Its how the hacker got in before

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I'm on my tablet. Pc isn't up yet

ok, please do the instructions on the PC please

Pc is in for repair. I'm on my tsblet
Maybe this won't work. Maybe I need to wait until I can get to the library this afternoon

ok, let me know when you are at the library please

Can we do this on a tablet

No, the reset needs to be done on a computer

My pc is at the shop. Can u send me a receipt for the charge so that I can get back with u later

You will have all communications from me and information via your emails

Hopefully this weekend