Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I locked myself out of my phone because i cant remember my…

Customer Question
I locked myself out...

I locked myself out of my phone because i cant remember my code and they cant unlock my phone without my gmail, which i dont remember the password ***** google wont give me help with my password ***** me having access to my phone, so i dont know what to do now

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I dont have access to the phone number that they have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so..

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the issue the recovery phone you used for the account is actually the phone that is locked?

Please let me know

No i had to change my number. The number Google has i dont have anymore

Ok, did you specify also a recovery email address?

i dont have access to that either
what was the $5 for?
i tried my phone too many times so its done a factory reset
i dont want to pay the money if its not possible to fix this
No, answer?

HI there

I have opted out of working with you further on this, you do not need to do anything, you will be contacted when another expert takes over

Thank you

Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****