Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Morning,Outlook keeps deleting my contacts. Browser. from my…

Customer Question
Morning,Outlook keeps deleting my...

Morning,Outlook keeps deleting my contacts.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Browser. from my computer. It doesn't save contacts and I constantly have to do a search and re-save

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's enough of a problem to solve for now Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?

can't do it right now. how about around 2 EST

I might be offline but if i am away i will opt out and then another expert can pick it up with you.

This seems to be a common problem recently w/Outlook. let me know what you find

This isn't a problem actually but since you are experiencing it it is and it needs to be looked at.