Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

WOW! Are you a real person or a bot? Gmail. Web browser

WOW! Are you...

WOW! Are you a real person or a bot?

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Email Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser (chrome)

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None - don't know where to start.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yep - When I use Chrome to access my email, it seems to give me a bizzare defauls email address to log into. that ends with***@******.*** It's not mine. I want my normal email address to appear as the default log-in. This error doesnt happen on IE but I want to use Chrome.

3/15/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you are at the sign in page, you have the option to select to sign in with a different account.

Choose this and then use that account to sign in instead.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
You didn't read/understand my question.
I know how to sign in with another account but what I want is the default account to sign in to be my own REAL email account - not some kind of temp account. It means that I have to always re-type my email address and password ***** use my own real account.

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

It's got a minute to download Richard...
357 436 654

I also need the password *****

9908