Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I ,t know but tryed to send an email but keeps getting

Hi i don,t know...

Hi i don,t know but tryed to send an email but keeps getting rejected dy you

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook and gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I was trying to put a nother email on yesterday but forgot the password ***** the was blocked by you phone and tablet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Have lost my email on screen

hi yesterday i was trying to put a new email account on this laptop for got my pass word tryed a few time and then google block it so was not able to put on .today i was sending and email to***@******.*** the first one this morning went through but since i lot the mail email address not able to send anything else
i think it has something to do with my***@******.*** account i went to delite a mssage i got but for some resond it also deleted the***@******.*** for the email
you may have to get on this laptop remotely to see what i mean
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the exact error you get when you fail to send an email?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
hi it says***@******.*** thats the email address error sever--ox800cc90
windows live id ox800cc92

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

id 711450
password *****

The ID is missing numbers

if you go to the email window you will see that i have added the***@******.*** back on but still want alloy to send mail
sorry about that