Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Sorry, it's not my email. I thought I was directed here to…

Sorry, it's not my...

Sorry, it's not my email. I thought I was directed here to find my device last location

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have two but set this up using yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Through google find my device. but not able to locate it all. i want to get back last location

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to find my phone

3/15/2018
Jeevan DSouza

Is your phone an iPhone? If it is, go to https://www.icloud.com/#find and enter your apple credentials and open the find m iphone app.

trying to find my device through google
STOP! I don't need this. there is nothing wrong with my email. This time lost like my phone

Go to this link:

https://myaccount.google.com/find-your-phone?pli=1

Are you able to help me find my phone last locatio
the phone is missing

I have already sent you two links to do it.

bye
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please first clary what kind of phone it is? Basically, iPhone, Android phone or Windows phone? Please clarify. Thanks.

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Thanks for requesting remote assistance services. Please let me know what kind of computer you are using for the remote session, such as Windows PC or Mac?