Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My wife only uses an iPhone - her email address is leigh416…

Customer Question
My wife only uses...

My wife only uses an iPhone - her email address is leigh416 - she has been hacked and wants to change her password ***** has forgotten the old one. She was on my AOL jleejr

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

IPhone and this laptop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My security question is where was I born - Laurel, MS it may be the same for my wife we were both born there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If they need to call by cell number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

only her iPhone - I am on my laptop

Is her email still working on her iPhone?

What's the make / model of your laptop?

Please stay with me on this page. I can fix her email password ***** your laptop. What's the make / model of your laptop?

Ok
Then fix setting up a new password

First, do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer? And/or what's the make / model of your laptop, such as Microsoft, HP, Dell, Apple, Mac, Toshiba, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, etc.?

What's the make / model of your laptop computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.