Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had a web developer create the account for me but he used…

Customer Question
I had a web...

I had a web developer create the account for me but he used his own personal information

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I would like to reset the password ***** he is on spring break and not responding to my text or calls

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Gmail it is for my company

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

ok i added it
i would rather you talk me through it

Okay, do you want start a live discussion via phone?

is it going to cost me?
i already paid the 5

I have sent you the minimum amount offer that I can choose at my end.