Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not seem to get outlook set up. Can you help. Tell me…

I can not seem...

I can not seem to get outlook set up. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Please tell me the differents. I am very new at this and need help to understand.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I do not know. Microsoft installed the 365 on monday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, please help me.

3/15/2018
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Viet - Email Tech
I have gmail. I have windows 7 on a Dell laptop

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y9h7tclo
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,