Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can I get help with my Facebook account? I’ve tried

Customer Question
Can I get help...

Can I get help with my Facebook account? I’ve tried contacting Facebook for help several times but have gotten no reply.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I’m not sure, pretty recently. It got hacked abou 3 weeks ago and now it won’t let me log back in because I can’t receive an SMS code.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I have tried one of their alternatives which was sending them a picture of a government issued ID several times, but I haven’t gotten any response.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

If at all possible, I would like a code sent to my email or any other linked account besides my mobile number so I can get access to it and use it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 5 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello! Please try this:

Enter your email address.

Then click forgot account?

It will ask you to enter your email or phone number to search for your account.

Once you enter it, you will receive the code.

Please give me a 5-star rating for my answer!