Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Have been trying all day to sign to my yahoo mail under

Customer Question
Have been trying all...

Have been trying all day to sign to my yahoo mail under bellsouth and will not let me in...

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know what to do ..Also can not access my account on my phone,,says wrong password ***** will not go to page to reset password..

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you .

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Have you tried anything on the computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Have windows 10. Don't know what to try on computer..Also can not access into email on phone.

Are you currently able to access your sbcglobal on your computer?

Just forget it . This is getting to technical for me ...

To make things easier for you, can I connect remotely to your computer, so that I can retrieve your email password ***** and quickly through your computer for you, then it will work on your cell phone?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you.