Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I messed up with my password and can't get in thanks, Bowen.

Customer Question
I messed up...

I messed up with my password ***** can't get in thanks, ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to get back to my email

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer, a Mac or a smartphone?
  2. What email address do you want to access?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

windows 10 hp laptop
Seacoast bank
***@******.***
Yes please access and fix for me

Thank you for writing back with that information. Please click on the secure connect button there to send the formal request for Secure Remote Assistance.