Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email is yesterday I kept getting a message that said…

My email is***@******.***...

My email is***@******.*** yesterday I kept getting a message that said unable to access account and I tried putting in my password ***** it keeps appearing and when I go the desktop site and enter my password ***** says invalid....

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I was logged in on my cell phone and my kindle fire...I never log out on those 2 devices

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Possibly....but I don't remember to be honest.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to get into this email account!

3/15/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I kept getting a message that said unable to access account

1. Can I see a screenshot of this message for review?

2. What email program are you using?

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can not send you a screen shot ...if you will tell me what I need to do I can
I am going through my att yahoo
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no I just want yahoo to help me reset the password....or do you think someone has hacked my account
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
are you still there

Yes, I am preparing a link for you to take screens.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok

Please click HERE to learn how to take a screenshot from the device you are using.

> just want yahoo to help me reset the password

When you clicked on the Forgot Password ***** from Yahoo Sign On page, were you redirected to ATT Support page or still with Yahoo?

> do you think someone has hacked my account

I have to see some evidence or know some symptoms before concluding this.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was redirected to ATT support page and then it kept popping up an error message from there

Are you currently still an AT&T user with any of their products? Or in other words, do you pay AT&T bills every month?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have a bundle package with my internet, land line and pay ATT every month

Okay, good!

Just click the Live Chat popup at the right side of your screen to ask ATT staff give your temporary password.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
on the att home page

Have you seen the Live Chat things popped out automatically at the lower-right corner (or, somewhere at a side of your screen) of ATT support page (where shows help regarding resetting password).

If you can't get it, you may consider to request remote assistance.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just seen it pop up so I sent them an email. I went to the att page and reset password ***** it still doesn't work
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have always accessed my email on a desktop by going to my att yahoo and signing into the email....I always stay logged on on my cell phone and kindle. I am not sure why it isn't working suddenly.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I got it thank you

Great. Worked?

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
bbao
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant