Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I no longer have the email that is associated with Apple ID…

Customer Question
I no longer have...

I no longer have the email that is associated with Apple ID and can not long in.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It was***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

That email is no longer available so I have a new one through gmail.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None because our company that it was with we sold so they shit it down. Now it is not possible to look up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have an access to your email address(*****@******.***)?

No. It no longer exists

Can I have your Date of birth?

04/14/1967
Hello

When I tried to reset the password, I am getting only this error message "Your request could not be completed because of an error". May I know whether you have provided the right date of birth?

02/27/1965
Byron Buckner
Hello are you there.
How much is this costing me to not get any answers??

I sorry for the delay, I was waiting for half an hour for retrying to recover the account. When I tried to reset again, I am still getting this same error message stating Your request could not be completed because of an error. In this case, you can reach Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** /1-***-***-****. They are available from 7AM to 10PM CST 7 days a week.

IMPORTANT: When you call, you’ll reach an automated system. Just say "iTunes" and then say "Account" for Account Security. Then, say "Yes" when the system asks if you would like to be transferred to an advisor again say "Yes".