Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I WANT TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD FOR OUTLOOK. BUT I CAN"T GET…

Customer Question
I WANT TO...

I WANT TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD ***** OUTLOOK

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

YES BUT I CAN"T GET OUT OF IT IT READS INTER NETWORK PSSDWORD

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

YES

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What version of MS Outlook are you using -- 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016?
  3. What email address do you have in your Outlook?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows 2010

Thank you for writing back with that information. What is the email address that you are using in your MS Outlook? Please tell me so that I can check its status and recovery option. From there we can change your MS Outlook settings.