Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am locked out of an old email account. My phone number…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of an old email account. My phone number changed twice

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. It has been at least two years since I used it.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:***@******.***(###) ###-####***-***-****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Those phone numbers are long gone

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

May I know how do you access your gmail account is it through browser,phone,Tablet?

Yahoomail via
Phone
I can't afford that..
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.