Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to create an icloud email address for my spouse. How…

Customer Question
I need to create...

I need to create an icloud email address for my spouse. How do I do that? and put it on his phone?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I use outlook but he could use icloud as he has no access to a computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry I use my telephone provider - Telus

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Why do you want it to be iCloud if it is meant for email? You can use a better email service like Gmail or Hotmail.
  2. Is this the first email for your spouse on his phone?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

he is totally inept with computers etc. I just thought it easier to do it through icloud as it is already installed on his phone. If we use Hotmail or gmail etc, we have to download more into his phone or onto my home computer.
No thanks. I think you should be able to explain it to me here. What is this anyways? Just an upsell platform?
Hello???
Do I need to contact the BBB??? or Consumer Affairs?

I am still here.

answer is NO. Just type the answer.

I was suggesting Gmail since it is a better email service. What you need is just CREATE a new Gmail account using a web browser on your laptop or his phone.

After creating the account, you can ADD the email account in his phone's EMAIL app.