Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I try to get into the email it asks me What the name of…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to get into the email it asks me What the name of my first employer was. I type it in and they do not accept it. I have tried for days and it will not be accepted. Can you help me chabge the question? My name is*****: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I'm not.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know, where would I have them?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

When I need to change my password, how do I do it without going out of the request?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 5 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

What is your email provider? It should give you other options of password ***** like a phone number or alternate email address.