Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It's not my email - I recently got a new cell phone and my…

Customer Question
Hi there - it's...

Hi there - it's not my email - I recently got a new cell phone and my husband is now using my old smart phone his phone # ids(###) ###-####but google seems to think I have a new phone # I still have the same old phone #(###) ###-####can you please correct this

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I should have no problem with internet

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don't have any problems with email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what you are talking about - the email is going to my husband's phone not mine - but I'm the only one with a google account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using your new phone to chat with me right now?
  2. Are you able to access your emails (Gmail) on your new phone? If yes, you just want your emails to continue to be received on your husband's phone?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

please call me on my new phone(###) ###-####

Thank you for writing back. Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. If you want phone support, you can send the formal request for phone support for an extra fee, then I will opt out so that other experts who offer phone support can help you further.